Canon's "Creativity with a Twist" Campaign
9 Comments
Canon's "Creativity with a Twist" Campaign
Source: https://fstoppers.com/video/canons-creativity-twist-campaign-4080
Jaron Schneider is an Fstoppers Subscriber and an internationally published writer and cinematographer from San Francisco, California. His clients let in Maurice Lacroix, HD Supply, SmugMug, the USAF Thunderbirds and a Host of industry professionals.
Look into the Fstoppers Store for in-depth tutorials from whatsoever of the best instructors in the business.
With Lee Morris and Patrick Hall
Source: https://fstoppers.com/video/canons-creativity-twist-campaign-4080
Marlon Kuhnreich -
I'm excited about it. It's something completely contrasting and new and unlike Canyon sol I hope it does well to push them unconscious-of-the-box. I same the square-form factor. I call back it's too pricey, but I think IT's a intervene the right direction. I love the mobile connectivity.
As a professional I don't be intimate if it'll help my work, merely I think over it fits the neo mood of photography and I'd loved one to get one for my wife.
If IT translates into square images in a pro personify (Delight!) and moveable connectivity in DSLRs I'm all for it!
0
0
Dragos Putureanu -
I detest camera phone photos, so the smaller they make actualised cameras, that are zoom up to, the punter. Specially if it has sharing capabilities, strait to FB, operating theater instagram, etc.
0
0
Tim Gallo -
0
0
Michael Wessel Tim Gallo -
First thing I thought too when I saw this camera.
0
0
Bert McLendon -
I think this is what "sac cams" are going to. The current versions just preceptor't make any common sense when we take up 8-12mp on our phones. I think this is a whole step in the just direction for all companies to try and round/catchup with television camera phones. To ME I think over there are three categories, 1. pocket cams that are smaller than our phones but more sinewy/faster/engaged. 2. sack(able) pro quality cameras same the fuji X series/ Sony RX1 and 3. DSLRs. I'm surprised people still leverage "pocket cameras" anymore, I'm guessing it's because they Don't receive a smartphone. Multiplication R Changin! Gotta love gadgets! =) At low gear glance I in reality thought process this was a GoPro match from Canon. I don't see wherefore Canon or Nikon rump't jump head showtime in that market and dominate. World Health Organization knows. Pop off go Gadget stuff!
0
0
Kyle Sanders Bert McLendon -
In my abase opinion, the GoPro is a precise un-Japanese camera, and I would not expect anyone to replicate it. GP's look the like an engineer's plaything, whereas Japanese products lean to focus on connecting world with applied science - the much wheels, buttons, scene modes, etc, the improve.
That beingness said, the reign of the point-n-bourgeon is forthrightly past tense information technology's blest days, so they in truth need a reason to exist. Nikon's extremist-small-coolpix or this camera make a good stab at staying in question.
0
0
Abram Gotthardt -
Excited to see how the reviews flex forbidden for this. Same the earlier notice said" I don't know if IT'll help my work, but I think information technology fits the modern mood of photography" I'm just curious how people adapt to the new shutter waiver, however that works.
0
0
RUSS -
a zoom camera phone, without the phone ...
Joy
0
0
Francesco Ronfini -
If this came with manual settings for aperture and exposure and the chance to shoot RAW it would birth been a huge game changer. The buddy little matter in everyone's pocket with capability to do anything requisite in every casual situation.
0
0